Oof Fun with Stun

HeyoJayo
HeyoJayo Posts: 75
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
lv. 258 Iceman Thing and SWitch. is now a "normal" fight for my roster icon_eek.gif

May need to find a good Surfer combo. Or just whales.

Comments

• HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    After dying twice and reading your post I just hit my first ever Whales. Felt so good to watch them all die. And then I saw that it isn't a one time node. The prize is one time but the points refresh. The horror......
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I used boosted 3* Cyke/JG/IM40 and it worked very well. Looking at your roster, maybe swap out JG for KK or Hood?
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I just realized that mine were level 303 when I started the node. Now that I lost twice and then Whale'd it they are 258. I don't know if that's related to the patch going out or not. I guess I'll try it again tonight when the points refresh.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    HaywireII wrote:
    I just realized that mine were level 303 when I started the node. Now that I lost twice and then Whale'd it they are 258. I don't know if that's related to the patch going out or not. I guess I'll try it again tonight when the points refresh.
    no its always like that. if you wipe a couple times it knocks down your scaling until you beat it. then it puts you right back where you were, I think.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I often bring Loki in as my antidote to SWitch.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I often bring Loki in as my antidote to SWitch.
    and thing icon_e_wink.gif . pretty risky when he's not boosted with ice and witch there with roided up aoes.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    HeyoJayo wrote:
    lv. 258 Iceman Thing and SWitch. is now a "normal" fight for my roster icon_eek.gif

May need to find a good Surfer combo. Or just whales.
    Have you met IM40 with captain Rodgers? Throw in Storm or Loki for AP generation and you will be fine!!
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    I used IM40, Rogers and Loki. Get blue ASAP, keep Iceman stunned, and you'll be fine.
  • defixu
    defixu Posts: 32
    I support the IM40 suggestion. I used im40, thora and jean grey to good measure, jean mostly for a bit of cascade protection againts switch. Fist/Cykebuster with Hood worked too, though.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    After getting crushed twice (I didn't even down a single enemy), I boosted up some purple and dropped the whales. Gimme my 2k ISO dammit!
  • Kjempen
    Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Is it right the AI can have its powers levelled 5/5/5? My Scarlet Witch's powers levelled 5/3/5 didn't have a Hex Bolt like that...