sandbox me

please.

thank you for your ideas and time spent making the game, I don't care bout playing with other people, I just want to play, I don't want to log in everyday mindlessly just for 200 iso at max, I just want to collect deadpool and make a giant roster with just deadpools....

prologue and ddq were bout all I was into, I csnt do competition, I'm autistic, frustration gives me seziures so pve and PvP aren't enjoyable in any way.

I've played several other MMOs for friends, 6yrs on final fantasy xi online and friends I started with were quitting because they're maxed out all classes and gotten all epic gears and I got 71mnk 46drg and all the rest unlocked but just around lv30...

sandbox me, I'll cheat if need be to flag myself

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Put in a customer service ticket but I doubt it'll happen.
    You would still need to play pve or pvp when sandboxed, so I'm not sure that you'd find it enjoyable. Also, you would only be able to use one Deadpool per match, you would stool need other characters. I don't see the progression towards your goal happening very quickly either way.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    pve at least provides a varied level of difficulty depending on what he finds enjoyable. not sure I understand the benefit for him from sandboxing. OP, you can currently play with no alliance and just pick and choose what you want to play - ddq, pve easy stuff. whatever you find fun. sandboxing would only take away the possibility of joining an alliance and take away retaliations in pvp, which it doesn't sound like you play anyway. it would open up the possibility of cheating without worry, but I don't think that's what you're going for. how would sandboxing help you?
  • MojoWild wrote:
    Put in a customer service ticket but I doubt it'll happen.
    You would still need to play pve or pvp when sandboxed, so I'm not sure that you'd find it enjoyable. Also, you would only be able to use one Deadpool per match, you would stool need other characters. I don't see the progression towards your goal happening very quickly either way.

I'll just cheat once I'm sandboxed, have everyone rostered so I can always have required chars, which is what sucks about PvP and pve, then have enough deadpools to kill off til the first is healed.... I've thought this through.... a lot...
    Re: sandbox me
    Post by TxMoose » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:01 pm

pve at least provides a varied level of difficulty depending on what he finds enjoyable. not sure I understand the benefit for him from sandboxing. OP, you can currently play with no alliance and just pick and choose what you want to play - ddq, pve easy stuff. whatever you find fun. sandboxing would only take away the possibility of joining an alliance and take away retaliations in pvp, which it doesn't sound like you play anyway. it would open up the possibility of cheating without worry, but I don't think that's what you're going for. how would sandboxing help you?

I don't want to cheat while playing with all of y'all because that's just not cricket ya know? I don't want to hit 1st while the guy in 2nd put in the years and money and effort to actually get there.

id rather this be a casual non social game, NPCs for guild interactions, tournaments that are winnable everytime, gifts from npcs you've friended in the game (my Facebook gifts never worked and I was told not their side, its Facebook, any kind of rewards would work for me) like the games of old

But since that ain't happening I'd rather just be sandboxed
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    id rather this be a casual non social game, NPCs for guild interactions, tournaments that are winnable everytime, gifts from npcs you've friended in the game (my Facebook gifts never worked and I was told not their side, its Facebook, any kind of rewards would work for me) like the games of old

But since that ain't happening I'd rather just be sandboxed

Go play the console version. That is a product more for you than this.
  • Go play the console version. That is a product more for you than this.

the money for a console and a TV don't exist, saving up to fix transmission in car so priorities... would be nice though,

edit: I can't even drive.....
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    I'm sorry, but we do not voluntarily "sandbox" players.

Moving topic to Suggestions & Feedback. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.