is this the most broken a character can get

Options
OK I have tried everything to get the covers needed to balance this character out. I played before and after the new level reward system came out before it did I still had a shot. But after the new update it was checked off the list and PvP has been no help at all. And the recruitment process has been brutal to say the least any suggestions would be appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YXjn ... cslist_api
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YXjn ... cslist_api

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well first and foremost, level your characters. Thor's covers are fine, but you aren't going to get anywhere with your highest guy on your roster at level 70. It is slow, painfully slow, to get enough ISO for characters. Learn that will never change. If that is a problem, get our now, uninstall and don't look back.

Still here? Focus on getting one of your team's fully maxed then championed. Once championed, you can change skill distributing for free if you'd rather have Thor's red at 5 and let Storm handle green, for example. Thor/Magneto/Storm is one of the better team combinations at the two start level.
  • The grind is no where close to being a issue for me. I was just trying to find out if my ms marvel is glitched. Because of the non existent red cover never seeming to appear. And I'd she is glitched should I scrap her for a 4/3/4 moonstone who's level 23 atm.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nah, no glitch, just randomness being random.

I championed 8 2* characters on the day the system went live. I just got my first one to max @ 144 (MnMags) and my lowest is still at 112 (Daken). That's a difference of 32 covers between them that I've received in the last few months. It will come eventually.

If it's any consolation, red is the ability you want to keep at 3 covers, so at least you don't need 5 of them.