So Ragnarok was the end? (A few suggestions to ponder)

So you did it you finished the prolog and beeten all chapters to completion way to go. (Still not replayed all missions to 100% yet. See no real point in it unless something happens I am not aware of.) So what is next for our beloved game from what I have seen and been told by other players you pretty much are stuck with PvP events and the story Events.
Neither of these are a bad option and can be a lot of fun and challenging. But their are some issues I am finding that seem to hamper the progress of everything. Let's start with my biggest pet peeve the PvP events I am not talking the simulation mode or the season mode these are both set up rather well and the rewards are well thought out in advance to some up and coming event usually.
What I am talking about however is the stand alone two day runs. These absolutely drive me nuts they seemed geared at stealing hero points in the disguise of shields. Now I can understand the desire to be number one and take top billing in these events and I find my self most often in top 100 and depending on the cover sometimes I push harder and I have no issues with the ranking system at all. But the one thing I do have a issue with is the milestone reward points. Why is is that your milestone reward points are also your direct ranking points. If you lose both your mile stone points and rank go down the tank.
This has hurt me many times because I won't lie I have a decent 21 slot rosster that has several decently powered 2 * and 2 maxed 1* people and the rest are 3*s that I have maybe 2 or 3 extra covers for. And a few single coverd 4* character. So their for if I want to obtain a modest goal of let's say the consistent 800 point cover that usually is a cover I drastically need.
Now don't get me wrong guys I have no issues with paying for content or coins or what not for games. But could we please get the same score saver in the 2day events as the season because I can lose a average of 200 points per health pack regeneration.
My last irritation with the PvP is the single battle reward generator how come you can win and get a cover that wasn't even posted in the reward area. I average about one per 6 wins never ones I need but hey the selling for ISO works. And can you guys please rethink the ISO pay out. I mean when your characters don't require 2k to get to the next level the 70 ISO is ok. But when your 2*s average level is above 40 the random 70 is like a slap in the face since you just played real people to earn it. If the PvP ISO payout was level depending it would make PvP much more appealing.
My last suggestion please do away with the 14 day timer on covers in storage and give a 50 slot bin instead because most of us get paid every 2 weeks and budget our gameing in to this and if we don't have the coins when we get a great cover we don't have yet we have to wait for payday and can lose said cover because of this. Or we have to trash others that are actually stronger but since not a 3*4or a5*.