Some Feedback for you guys

You want player feedback, so here goes:

1. If a mission is an "Easy" (Green), make sure that it's EASY! I'm using 2 3* and 1 2* and I'm getting my **** handed to me in the Scotland Yard 4 mission and others. THAT is something that shouldn't be happening.

2. I've noticed that some how the CPU makes a match and all of a sudden I'm sitting there, watching 5, 6, 7 or more matches being made in a cascade after the first match. I'm lucky if my cascades are 2 or 3 extra matches after the first.

3. I've noticed that some CPU powers can get activated even though they don't have the proper amount of tiles to pop the power. Moonstone's Gravity Warp and Ares' Onslaught are just a couple that I've noticed so far, although there are others I'm sure.

4. Yes, I know it's a basic pack, but when I can spend 10, 000 shards and not even get one 2* cover, that's a little bit of ****. Need to tone down on the 1* characters in the pack.

I'm sure there are more things that I've noticed about the game, but I can't think of them at the moment. try to address some of these issues in your next update.

Thanks.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    4. Yes, I know it's a basic pack, but when I can spend 10, 000 shards and not even get one 2* cover, that's a little bit of ****. Need to tone down on the 1* characters in the pack.
    You should stop buying standard tokens. Trust me on this. You can get a ton of covers and standard tokens by playing PvP, even if you get knocked back down in placement, but eventually you will regret burning through all that ISO. Every character tier above 1* costs more ISO to level than the previous. If you don't have someone you're leveling right now, keep that precious resource in the bank.

Similarly, the only thing you should buy with HP right now is roster slots.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    3. I've noticed that some CPU powers can get activated even though they don't have the proper amount of tiles to pop the power. Moonstone's Gravity Warp and Ares' Onslaught are just a couple that I've noticed so far, although there are others I'm sure.

You might not realize this, but most PvE goon enemies (Maggia, Hand ninjas, doombots, Brotherhood, Hammer soldiers, etc) generate free ap for their team. Their countdowns and skills take ap, but since there don't usually make matches, some is given to them each turn for free.

But, the goons when paired with a normal playable character don't have a separate ap pool. So, Ares can end up using green ap instead of the soldier putting out an assault rifle countdown. The soldier on his team makes green ap, without ever matching green. You could argue it is a bit unfair since the enemy gets ths ap for the match, and the ap for goons simply existing. But, it isn't a bug. The ai can get ap in ways beyond matching tiles.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    You want player feedback, so here goes:

1. If a mission is an "Easy" (Green), make sure that it's EASY! I'm using 2 3* and 1 2* and I'm getting my **** handed to me in the Scotland Yard 4 mission and others. THAT is something that shouldn't be happening.

Thanks.

Unfortunately the difficulty of a node is only based on the level of the enemies vs the level of your 'best' characters. This is true no matter the relative 'difficulty' of those enemies compared to other enemies of the same rarity. In general Maggia Muscle are among the hardest 'goon' enemies, especially for 2* rosters, as they create very large strike tiles very often and very quickly.