How much health did your Juggernaut have in DDQ?

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Mine had about 10,000HP.

With my roster of 94s.

Thanks, devs!!! :+D

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    As an aside, his moves were priced at 8ap each.

Has that EVER happened, before?

Weren't we told that WAS NOT possible? For enemy power costs to be tinkered with? Because it "would throw off many other formulas off in the game."
  • Quick Fire
    Quick Fire Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Mine had about the same and I have five stars at the top of my roster. DDQ didn't scale based on roster.
  • Quick Fire
    Quick Fire Posts: 67 Match Maker
    TLCstormz wrote:

Weren't we told that WAS NOT possible? For enemy power costs to be tinkered with? Because it "would throw off many other formulas off in the game."

I don't know what my Juggs ap costs were. He didn't get a turn so I didn't bother looking. I will next time I see him in that match.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Not so much that I couldn't beat him. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut was in DDQ today? Where?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    DDQ has a set difficult, so everyone faces the same opposition.
    I didn't even notice Juggernaut was there either...
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

Depending on the number of covers they apply to the AI, he may not have been maxed, just over-leveled.
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2016
    For the Big Enchilada at least all non-minions are 2/2/2 or something similar for their cover distribution regardless of level.
    Jugg's skills are 10 AP at 1 cover and each cover reduces the AP cost by one. Hence, the 8 AP costs for both his skills.
    If Nick Fury is in TBE you'll notice his Demoltion only puts 3 traps down instead of 7.

EDIT: 3/3/3 cover, I believe. Since Juggs had 8 AP, Venom's purple stun was at 5, and Fury makes 4 traps at 3 covers.
  • Yeah, I didn't notice until my 2x Mind Over Matter left a 2k HP Juggs. Not an issue for me because I'm using a 4* team to earn 3* rewards. I can't imagine the feels unlocking that 4th wave with a 2* team to find this massive juggernaut to deal with - especially considering that he likely has a ton of AP built up to headbutt you into oblivion!
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

Juggernaut's powers reduce costs with more covers. At 1/1 his powers cost 10AP each.
  • Pentagoon
    Pentagoon Posts: 98
    I didn't grab a screenshot, but it was about 10,800 if I remember right. He fell in short order with the rest of the bunch - I run Jean / Scarlet Witch / Prof X every day for that node - the last wave melts like butter with JG Green followed by a purple or two. I made a mental note of it too, because.... F* buffed Juggernaut.
  • Pentagoon
    Pentagoon Posts: 98
    Yeah, I didn't notice until my 2x Mind Over Matter left a 2k HP Juggs. Not an issue for me because I'm using a 4* team to earn 3* rewards. I can't imagine the feels unlocking that 4th wave with a 2* team to find this massive juggernaut to deal with - especially considering that he likely has a ton of AP built up to headbutt you into oblivion!

I can imagine it, it looks like this:

81.JPG