cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I have another MPQuery:

I currently have save up:
97 Savory Tokens
98 Sweet Tokens

I am missing 8 3* characters:
(Doctor Octopus, Luke Cage, Psylocke, Ragnarok, Sentry, She-Hulk, Squirrel Girl, and Vision)

I am missing 14 4* characters:
(Not even worth writing each one down, because this isn't my focus)

I've done some math and I've come up with these dates for when I will accumulate 300 of a certain taco token:
Savory-October 2016
Sweet-October 2016

This is taking into account me getting the both tokens on days I have the 3* and only one token when I don't.

My question is, do I need to wait for all 300? My main goal in the vault is to get all of the Hero Point prizes, equaling 4000. Because then I can buy slots and start rostering characters I don't have. I'm a collector. And then I can feel good enough to open my other hoarded tokens without worrying about having to sell them!

If not 300, what is a good number to wait to open all the good stuff from a Taco vault? I'm patient. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I never really considered emptying a vault. best I could do was hoard about where you are and then target a good group of higher end 3s that I needed covers for. now I just dip into them when I need health packs. Saturday night was a prime example where I had a blade pvp push and a pve grind same night. went and got 10 extra health packs (iirc), using about 6-8 tacos. any good rewards I get is just gravy. with 300 items in the vault, I'm not nearly patient enough to play that long-term game, but some have benefitted. and with so big of a vault, the premium rewards (4*s, LT, higher hp/iso) are very unreliable.