Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

LostourMarvels Recruiting

2»

Comments

• haro63haro63 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Lostourmarvels is currently recruiting.  Good group of friendly folks.  We only ask that you play daily.

Thanks!
  • haro63haro63 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    Opening was filled.   Thanks for looking. 
  • 333s333s Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    May have another opening soon, for anyone interested 
    LostOurMarvels is recruiting for one spot... Post if interested 
    Spot has been filled. Tnx
    LostOurMarvels is recruiting for one spot, looking for someone who plays daily... 
  • itachi569itachi569 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2017
    Hi!, If the spot is not filled yet I would like to join! my IGN is itachi569
    Sorry itachi, spot is filled, I'll notify you when another spot opens up 
    LostOurMarvels is recruiting one member... Had been T250 in both PVE & PVP, but have lost some of our vets... Looking to recruit an active player...
  • prasonianprasonian Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hello!
    I'm interested in joining the team!

LostOurMarvels is recruiting one member... Looking to recruit one active player 
    Spot has been filled... THanks
    LostOurMarvels is recruiting... Was a T250 alliance but lost some vets and so we're looking to reload. Ideally you'd get 5K minimum per PVE, and 100 per PVP, but it's not a hard requirement. Just looking for daily play and alliance event participation
    The spot has been filled, thanks!
    LostOurMarvels is recruiting...  Semi-casual. Ideally you'd get 5K minimum per PVE, and 100 per PVP, but it's not a hard requirement. Just looking for daily play and alliance event participation. Was a T250 Alliance, and looking to reload.
    LostOurMarvels is recruiting. Will have one spot open. PM if interested