Legendary Token Odds - Anyone know them?

Options
HaywireII
HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
If I'm doing my math right there should be 27 4* heroes once the new season starts. If the odds are 10% for one of three 5* characters and 90% for one of 27 4* characters that would give every character a 3.33% chance of being pulled.

Does that mean that every classic token is just as likely to pull OML yellow as it is Hot Dog Stand? Is there more to the numbers that I don't know about?

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you tap the little question mark on a token screen it will show you the complete odds for every character you can get from it.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Whoops..I didn't realize that question mark was there on the Legendary screen. I can see the answer myself when the new season starts. Thanks.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As long as we're on the subject of Legendary Tokens...

Does anybody feel like the draw rates between the 20 and 25cp tokens should vary more in terms of 4* covers as well?

Ex:

If I spend 25cp on a legendary token it would be nice to have slightly better odds of pulling a more current 4* (GR, RHulk, Nova, Venom, etc.)

If I spend 20cp on a legendary token I would have slightly better odds of pulling a classic 4* character (KP, XFW, HB, JG, etc.)

I feel like I have so many new 4* characters that are doomed to stay in development purgatory. Not that I'm being greedy, truth be told I have an underdeveloped 4* roster and any covers that come my way I'll gladly take. It would be nice however to see some of the newer characters utilized more instead of seeing the same old teams of 4*'s time after time. It would also be nice to think that they aren't just going to get lost in a sea of all the other under covered characters the week after their release.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OP question asked and answered, locking thread
This discussion has been closed.