Selling maxed champions for full ISO price

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
This idea is simple- after reaching max champion level, we would be able to sell them for all ISO we invested in it (to leveling and promoting, price of covers used both in basic version andchampion levels WONT be included).
Purpose of this idea? Mainly 2* covers, who are becoming champions very quickly. You would be able to sell them for full price and start again (with ISO gained from selling, you can instantly max them). Or, if you dont want that cover anymore, you will get tons of ISO you can use elsewhere.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    That would be great. I already sold a few of my max-champed 2*s because I don't use them other than ddq. Now I'm thinking I might as well champ some 4*s instead of 2*s, but yeah it would be nice to get more iso from selling the max-champed 2*s so that it would be easier to champ them again.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I might consider farming more if I could do that. it might be worth rebuilding daken and hawkeye. I doubt I'd actually level them any time soon with good 4s ready to level, but it would garner my interest at least. especially after about 3 more characters, if I don't get an OML yellow, i'll be done with the top tier 4s. would give me something to do.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Completely against this, and I would imagine the devs would be too. You could LT farm this way, which would be much better than continuing to add covers to your champs. Its around 20 covers to get a new 4* after championing, while 14 fresh covers would get you an LT. You have now invalidated the gameplay of championing beyond the initial cover. Further, there is supposed to be a cost to investing with ISO. They want you to think about which champions you should pump up and not pump up. That keeps the game engaging.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    wirius wrote:
    Completely against this, and I would imagine the devs would be too. You could LT farm this way, which would be much better than continuing to add covers to your champs. Its around 20 covers to get a new 4* after championing, while 14 fresh covers would get you an LT. You have now invalidated the gameplay of championing beyond the initial cover. Further, there is supposed to be a cost to investing with ISO. They want you to think about which champions you should pump up and not pump up. That keeps the game engaging.

Seriously?
    2* champs give no LTs
    3* give 5 legendaries before you actually max them (100 covers)
    4* give 10 LTs
    5* give 25 LTs.

No matter how big whale you are, maxing 5* and 4* (hell, even 3*) takes YEARS.
    Do you realize how stupid way to farm LTs this is? You need 13 covers to get back cover you sold after maxing it. And 100 more to champ it again.
    This idea would be useful for 2* mainly, and barely for 3* covers. Considering the amount and rarity of 4* covers, plus RNG, you can forget about "abusing" this feature. All you get from this is the opportunity to sell 2* repeatedly and get benefits (few HPs, few CPs, some ISO, few tokens) from making them champions again and again.

Just to imagine: I am daily player, since the introduction of champions feature, i maxed ONE of my 2* champ, and my best 3* champ has level 174.
    I have EVERY type of cover and my best 4* cover is at 150th level. So tell me, i miss millions of ISO to abuse this hypothetical feature... what am i doing wrong?