what to do with ant man

Options
BoaterChick
BoaterChick Posts: 65
edited March 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I got really lucky with the ISO8 story this evening and my heroic token got me a legendary cover. I now have ant man waiting. I have the hp for a slot....is it worth keeping him at this stage? I've been playing about six weeks so I have mostly 2* with a few 3* and 4*.

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    General rule would be - keep all 4*. He will be essential in PvE at some point and you don't want to miss out on that. At 1 cover he won't do much but you have to start somewhere. If you have a steady flow of HP and can roster him without a problem - go for it. When he is well covered he is loads of fun to play (not top tier as he is slower than.. say IceMan but lots of fun).
  • BoaterChick
    Options
    I have ant man and mr. Fantastic waiting. Go ahead and roster ant man?
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you have to choose between the two it is a nobrainer - Ant-Man is a useful 4* (when covered) and MrFlopstic is not. But if you can spare HP - roster both as they will be essential in PvE (and that is still your bread and butter in this game).

Not sure what is your roster at this time but if you have any 1* not named Jaggernaut you can cut them to make more roster spaces. For 2* - i will leave it for you - I have 4 and I am happy with that (but I am in 4* transition). You might need more or decide to keep all due to championing.
  • BoaterChick
    Options
    My only 1* is Iron Man. I'm about half and half between 3* and 2*. Most of my 3* aren't covered well enough to rely on yet. I have 3* Daken waiting to roster as well as Mr. Fantatic and Ant Man. Since i have 2* Daken maxxed I think I can hold off for a bit to roster the 3*. I have enough HP for one slot with some leftover but I seem to be adding HP every day or so.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yes on antman. if you get 5 blue, facing fist/cage becomes comical. 5 blue steals up to 3 enemy tiles every turn for the duration of the cd. so not only do you get one set of their tiles, but you get several turns worth. antman is fun, if not super powerful.