Make Health Packs won from PvE & Vaults seperate.

Fatebringer
Fatebringer Posts: 7
I bought 3 vault 10 packs because I couldn't afford a 40 pack with the coins I had. Between what I had gotten in the vault earlier that week, from questing and this, I wound up with about 75 health packs just because of how many times it hit on Health (6 times in 1 of the 10 packs.)

Now it's nice to have all these health packs, I realized pretty much right away that I didn't want to just blow them, I wanted to save them for missions I wanted, but because I wanted to use the them for a big push it occurred to me that while I was holding them I would not get to take advantage of naturally regenerating pool of 10 health packs for my normal daily missions and such.

There is a separate spot to buy health packs even if you have have some left, can we create a separate vault to get some value from the ones in the vaults and such?

Comments

• veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Yes!.......
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    At minimum make them into a 'cover' that can sit in the roster backstock for 2 weeks waiting to be claimed or expire.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    At minimum make them into a 'cover' that can sit in the roster backstock for 2 weeks waiting to be claimed or expire.
    or sold for some small amount of iso.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is *very* high on my list of things I'd love to see.

We need 2 groups of health packs. One consisting of the regenerating 10. The other consisting of ones we 'won'.

By default using a heal should always take from the regenerating 10 list unless it's empty in which case it would take from the permanent list.

That way you can make a big push at a key moment and feel like you are getting something from the ones you 'won' because right now they aren't worth anything.

KGB
  • Just an updated, it's over 3 weeks later and I still have about 50 Health Packs. Kept getting more, kept trying to save some for something I wanted to use them on. Well, I plan on using as many as I need tonight on Deadpool PvP, but still feel that with all the money I've put into this game, I've lost out on all those regenerating Health that I could have used more liberally during this time.