New boosts

Options
Were new boosts changed? I though new max ammount is 5, but currently only 3 can be added, and they are also awarded by 3.
Also, in events old stockpile boosts are awarded.

Comments

• Hmmm. This seems like a technical issue. Try this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4054

It was in the "bugs and technical issues" forum.
  • anyone has a full list of new boosts?? kinda confused, found 2 of them so far icon_question.gif
  • From what I've experienced, they are awarded by the three, bought by the 5, and some stack limit at 3, some at 5. Not clear, given the linked thread above, whether there's any maximum stock of them at all.
  • z0x_Corp wrote:
    anyone has a full list of new boosts?? kinda confused, found 2 of them so far icon_question.gif

They are:

+1 blue/purple AP (stacks 3 times)
    +1 green/black AP (stacks 3 times)
    +1 red/yellow AP (stacks 3 times)

+10% blue/purple damage (stacks 5 times)
    +10% green/black damage (stacks 5 times)
    +10% red/yellow damage (stacks 5 times)

+1 to all AP (stacks 3 times)
    +20% match damage (stacks 5 times)
    +25% crit bonus (stacks 5 times)
  • bughunt wrote:
    z0x_Corp wrote:
    anyone has a full list of new boosts?? kinda confused, found 2 of them so far icon_question.gif

They are:

+1 blue/purple AP (stacks 3 times)
    +1 green/black AP (stacks 3 times)
    +1 red/yellow AP (stacks 3 times)

+10% blue/purple damage (stacks 5 times)
    +10% green/black damage (stacks 5 times)
    +10% red/yellow damage (stacks 5 times)

+1 to all AP (stacks 3 times)
    +20% match damage (stacks 5 times)
    +25% crit bonus (stacks 5 times)

TY, mate!!! icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • SamBC wrote:
    From what I've experienced, they are awarded by the three, bought by the 5, and some stack limit at 3, some at 5. Not clear, given the linked thread above, whether there's any maximum stock of them at all.

I think 30 is max, but there's a display issue when 30 is reached it shows as "3". If you use 2 it goes back to displaying 28.
  • And how the damage boosts work? If wasn't clear for me even for the old ones. icon_e_smile.gif

Do they apply to color match damage or to ability damage or both? Or that varies between the 2-colors and the palette?