losing roster spots

adamdivine
adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Do you lose a roster spot after you sell a character? I rostered an OML and then sold him due to scaling. Now I got another character that I want to roster and it's saying I need to pay 1000 again!!?! ****!

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, you never lose slots. If you obtain a character you do not have, either via opening tokens or via rewards, they will be added to your roster automatically if you have an open slot. Look for any one cover recent additions in your roster that might be surprisingly sitting there.
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    I am positive that I did not roster anyone. I submitted a ticket. Can't wait for them to tell me there is nothing they can do
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    If there is an open slot and you open a token pulling a character that you don't have it is automatically rostered into the empty slot.
  • bbf2
    bbf2 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Check the end of your roster again, you probably have a one-star or Moonstone sitting there that was added automatically with your last token opening
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    adamdivine wrote:
    I am positive that I did not roster anyone. I submitted a ticket. Can't wait for them to tell me there is nothing they can do

I think you are ignoring the point that people are making that the game automatically rosters any character you don't have if there are open slots. So it doesn't matter if you are positive that you didn't do it, the game will have done it for you.
  • VA5
    VA5 Posts: 66
    look at your account, it will be a one or two star that was placed there. Delete and wala... open roster slot
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember doing the same thing once, turns out Yelena had added herself to my roster, the little...