Has the game changed for you?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So I ised ro love this game, couldn't put it down, but feim all the "fun-balancing", I can't get myself to even load it up.

From Thor/Wolv (which I did agrre with) to the things I didn't like (scaling all 230s, weaker teams getting it easy, to now no more boosts), it really has become a horrible grind to play a single level and I'm thinking of just uninstalling it from my phone.

I really really really want to play and like the game, but the people who make it just don't seem to want me to.

Comments

• what do u mean by scaling of 230s? i quit for like a month or two and recently started to pick up again (i am sad my rag was nerfed, but it was totally justified). The game obviously did change for me seeing how there has been like 4-5 new characters since then
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    sarcasm/
    Yep the game changed for me too. I installed the R48 update and now there are alliances.
    /end sarcasm

On a real note. Change is what makes the game more fun. While I did like a lot of the old features. D3 presenting new features is a way to change the meta. How fun would this game be if the only usable characters were Rags/Mags/Spidey. It would get stale and boring and the everyone would be where you are. Instead of focusing on the negative changes. Adapt to a new play style and see how it goes. Try to find new combinations that isn't the norm. That is how you can make the game fun for you again.
  • Of course it's changed; there are updates or patches every week! Nerf this, nerf that, nothing is consistent in this game. I still try to enjoy it for what it is, but when you don't get answers for weeks from their customer service and you still have no clue **** is going on in each event, it gets really frustrating. At least they gave us the RESPEC that we've been calling for.