4DDQ Capt Marvel adjustment

xellessanova
xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
Please change Captain Marvel to be 3/5/5 so she doesn't kill all shields on the board with 7 Red. You manually switched this for Devil Dino vs SG.

Or y'know - switch the Falcap opponent to someone who doesn't directly counter him completely.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    You gotta be lucky and one-shot kill her with a single yellow + red attack. It sucks, I know. But it can be done if you have enough covers and levels.
  • xellessanova
    xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    I have a 5/4/3 L160 icon_falcon.png (having sold 3-4 Yellow covers already) and that means I need 9 Yellow + 28 AP to knock her out in the same turn. I have gotten 18-24 Red max before she destroys my FalCap; she only needs 7 Red to destroy all my protect.png at once and I need to have those shields to survive long enough to build 28 Red.

Given FalCap, I would literally prefer to fight almost any other 2-4* 5/5/5 character in the entire game over a 5/5/5 Captain Marvel -- it's the most frustrating matchup.

How many covers and levels should be necessary to win a 4* DDQ? I have 12 covers and 160 levels. People with 220 levels have struggled.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a 5/4/3 L160 icon_falcon.png (having sold 3-4 Yellow covers already) and that means I need 9 Yellow + 28 AP to knock her out in the same turn. I have gotten 18-24 Red max before she destroys my FalCap; she only needs 7 Red to destroy all my protect.png at once and I need to have those shields to survive long enough to build 28 Red.

Given FalCap, I would literally prefer to fight almost any other 2-4* 5/5/5 character in the entire game over a 5/5/5 Captain Marvel -- it's the most frustrating matchup.

How many covers and levels should be necessary to win a 4* DDQ? I have 12 covers and 160 levels. People with 220 levels have struggled.

Seems like 8 covers (with 4 or 5 red) can do it, as someone did with a level 94 FlappyCap managed to beat it.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Change icon_caroldanvers.png to icon_ms_marvel.png. She can still wreck Shields, but she cannot stun and you can Divebomb her whenever you feel like it without worry of Energy Absorption.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there a canonical fight this is alluding to from the comics? It doesn't make much sense to me as to WHY the devs chose Captain Marvel for this fight besides "who can we pick that is the hardest fight for Captain Falcon?"

Personally I think either Steve Rogers would have made more sense than this. You know, old cap vs new cap.