More prizes for the initial PVE node

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Each PVE comes with one node that lasts the entire PVE, the one that has three loaner characters. That node should have a lot of prizes in it. Right now, it has 7 prizes. My idea is that it should have 4 + (3 x D) prizes, where D is the amount of days the PVE lasts. So a 4-day PVE would have 17 prizes, and a 7-day PVE would have 25 prizes.

This could be a chance to add in some unusual prizes, such as other boosts besides the Crit Boost (ie color boosts). Maybe even some CP, HP or Heroic or Event Tokens.

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 more crit boosts.
    Because no one has enough of those. Right?
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    The flipside of this is that all the other 1-and-done nodes on the PVE main map still have 7 available prizes. I can only play the damn node once. Please just put one decent reward on a 1-and-done node.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    The flipside of this is that all the other 1-and-done nodes on the PVE main map still have 7 available prizes. I can only play the damn node once. Please just put one decent reward on a 1-and-done node.
    a chunk would be nice on those (500 or 1K or more). I'd be satisfied with just a 200iso, which is better than crit boosts or 70.