I want Juggernaut back!

Options
Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It's frustrating enough that since the beginning of the game he was shamed as a one star. Relegated as nothing more than a hated somewhat useful farce as what his character trully IS! **** on when "amped" to where he SHOULD BE! But now, now permanently crippled? A nerfed one star? If anything he should be the 1* that is allowed to be championed. Spidey 1* next. Why are some of the best designed characters living and dying in 1* purgatory? Let's have have a choice to champion at least one 1* character. Or at least allow them to flourish when buffed.

Comments

• 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    Options
    Hear! Hear!
  • Marine8394
    Options
    To add more. The reason he is hated, is because he is FEARED! You know, like a VILLIAN should be! You want a 5*? Wet your pants when you see it bad boy bully? Yeah, heck yeah, juggernaut! Add in his forcefield to what he has for abilities. VILLIAN!!!!!
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I agree, time to introduce X's step-bro to the 4* or 5* world, hell, he was one of the badass villains and deserves his place in the upper tiered rosters.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I kinda like the way he works in Marvel Heroes 2016, with the whole momentum thing. He can have a passive ability that puts out a Juggs-specific tile every turn that increases his personal match damage, and an active ability that does base damage + bonus damage for each momentum tile on the board.
  • Marine8394
    Options
    I kinda like the way he works in Marvel Heroes 2016, with the whole momentum thing. He can have a passive ability that puts out a Juggs-specific tile every turn that increases his personal match damage, and an active ability that does base damage + bonus damage for each momentum tile on the board.

Excellent suggestion. It just boggles me that there seems to be a search for vilians in this game, but one of the best is right here, and under utilized.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seeing that he does 6k+ damage per Headbutt at level 300, no, we don't need another Juggernaut in game.
    He's fearsome enough at 1* since the devs continue to scale him to kingdom come.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I've learned to hate Juggernaut due to the ridiculous scaling he's put through. A nice cascade and he can hit you with 2 headbutts which tends to kill at least one of your team. 1*'s should never be capable of that.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    he is a non playable, strong 3* when buffed
  • Marine8394
    Options
    Yes he is tough when you go up against him. But when he is buffed for use on a roster he is a marshmallow. 1800 damage for a headbutt. But the AI version deals an average of 2500. Definitely off balance. When a player can use him he should be just as useful when a player opposes him.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ammenell wrote:
    3*s don't have 1k damage per AP abilities and 25k-30k health. He plays more like a boosted 4* in PvE.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3* or 4*, he sucks the fun right out of the game.

but yeah, if he is boosted and playable, suddenly he is level 80.

it's d3s way of trolling
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    How would y'all feel if he were to be removed from his 1* status and given 3* status, instead?????

:+D

That would kill sooooo many birds with just one stone ( people's desire for more 3*s, less ridiculous scaling as an enemy, etc. )
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    How would y'all feel if he were to be removed from his 1* status and given 3* status, instead?????

:+D

That would kill sooooo many birds with just one stone ( people's desire for more 3*s, less ridiculous scaling as an enemy, etc. )

Yeah, but then I'd have to find and level another 1* who will do as good a job as he does at the DDQ node. icon_razz.gif
  • Marine8394
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    ammenell wrote:
    3*s don't have 1k damage per AP abilities and 25k-30k health. He plays more like a boosted 4* in PvE.

Right. He does. But why not for us? Only when "they" say opps well just head butt Surfer off the board, when it's Balance of Mistake? Then they crush him to mallow status. If he is a 1* then do it! Overall. Otherwise make him the crusher he should be!