Where are the psyclockes!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rarre28 wrote:
    I've repeatedly got bewilder. my Psylock is 2/5/3. thank god for the respect feature now i can just build a card with whatever i receive for it.

You lose hp (soon to just be iso) for doing that with 3*** characters. Unless you plan to instantly max her to her theshold AND use her, you are wasting resources just leveling every time. Though I will admit, I still do it some of the time lol.

Not anymore! Now you'll only be losing iso with the new changes made to cover selling.
  • I've had some amazing luck with Psylocke pulls - 2 reds from PvE tokens, and just scored a black from my Fresh Cut token. Okay, RNG. We can be friends again.
  • bahukma wrote:
    I don't have any Psyclockes.

However, my Psylocke is lv51 2/0/3. icon_e_wink.gif

I had the same thought, bahukma--my Psyclocke is on my wall, telling time as usual. icon_e_wink.gif

My Psylocke, on the other hand, is still 1/0/1, as I was on vacation during Lone Star Skirmish (and only have **** 1*s anyway). I'm hoping she'll be 2/1/2 in about...5 hours.
  • Opened so many tokens and no psylocke.

It's making this thing impossible to place high in.
  • Soitswritten
    Options
    Have her at 2/1/5 but haven't leveled her too much as I only use her black with cstorm and Thor who are maxed. I also managed to max cover MNMags so I'm trying to level him to 85 first.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't know why people would expect to get her, I've never gotten ANY 3-star from one of the event coins, they've all come from rewards or heoic/tandard tokens.
  • Seems they moved on to panther rewards already, is there any new event with her as a reward?
  • bahamut685 wrote:
    I don't know why people would expect to get her, I've never gotten ANY 3-star from one of the event coins, they've all come from rewards or heoic/tandard tokens.
    It's the same odds to pull a 3-star. Greater odds to specifically pull Psylocke.
  • The tokens from the Brotherhood event have given me almost exclusively MN Mag covers which I already have maxed. I've decided to hold on to my tokens until some other heroes become featured. I'd love to get another Psylocke as I'm currently sitting on 2/2/2 but I've no need for Cap/MN Mag/M.Storm.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Milkrain wrote:
    The tokens from the Brotherhood event have given me almost exclusively MN Mag covers which I already have maxed. I've decided to hold on to my tokens until some other heroes become featured. I'd love to get another Psylocke as I'm currently sitting on 2/2/2 but I've no need for Cap/MN Mag/M.Storm.
    I'm opening them all, despite never seeing a 3* from an event coin, just for the 0.001% chance I might get a Red Punisher, since I didn't get my Red Pun from the recent tourney like I was supposed to.
  • Any updates on future tourneys with her as a reward?
    last punisher tourney I missed out on a red as well, just cause I didn't want to use any shields.