Symbiote Carrier passive working incorrectly

Options
StevO-J
StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
Today I was playing the 1* node in DDQ which had two Carriers and 2* Hawkeye. After having downed Hawkeye and one Carrier the tiles that were created earlier in the game were strengtened 2 times by a single Carrier opponent. So there were 2 tiles being affected and then another 2 tiles were being strengthened.

After looking at the description of the passive ability there is nothing that would suggest this aibilty should fire more than once with a single opponent. Could be I am mistaken, the game was over very shortly after I saw this happen first (had already cast 1* Storm's Hailstorm). And this isn't much of a problem for a 1* DDQ match, but when Venom Bomb comes around again those Symbiotes are going to be annoying people enough even if they are working correctly, let alone if they were to buff tiles when they shouldn't be... icon_cry.gif

Comments

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Checked the description again in DDQ today and I can't see any reason why a single Carrier should buff 4 tiles in stead of just 2, but it was happening the same way as I reported above. Please fix this, not working as inteneded I think.