Poll: Women of Power covers Part 2 of 2

GrimSkald
GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Here we are again! Trisul was awesome enough to do this last time (and I snagged three of the images he used as the MPQ Wiki is dead slow on my computer,) so I decided to put the poll up this time. I'm not as ambitious as he is, here's a link to a D3 page with all the new covers:

https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=news-updated-03-01-16&f=women-of-power-celebrating-women-s-history-month-mar-1-2016

Here are the original covers for the last five on that page:

Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
320?cb=20150428142001

Spider Gwen (Gwen Stacy)
latest?cb=20160216004717

Squirrel Girl (Unbeatable)
GKVT8U4l.jpg

She-Hulk (Modern)
latest?cb=20140623174406

Black Widow (Modern)
320?cb=20141030162009
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can you update how many times you can vote? Right now you can only vote for 1. Thanks for the poll
  • GrimSkald
    wymtime wrote:
    Can you update how many times you can vote? Right now you can only vote for 1. Thanks for the poll

So I slightly screwed up both polls - SW accidentally made it onto the first one, and this one I forgot to change the options. Both are fixed now!
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scarlet Witch - WoP
    As much as I like the classic covers, I think I ultimately prefer to have a cover which really just shows off the specific character. The Switch variant is nice.

Spider-Gwen - WoP
    Gwen has these kind of "blobs" for fingers on the original, so I'd really prefer that we kept the variant.

Squirrel-Girl - Original
    Keep the cake baking cover.

She-Hulk - WoP
    I don't really like either cover, but the WoP variant is a little better than the original.

Black Widow - WoP
    I actually really like this variant, but if nothing else, changing up the 1* covers that we see so regularly would be a nice change.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Mawtful wrote:

Black Widow - WoP
    I actually really like this variant, but if nothing else, changing up the 1* covers that we see so regularly would be a nice change.

I had the same thought. Given how often we are going to see that cover compared to others, having a little bit more variation is nice.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    pabasa130 wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:

Black Widow - WoP

I had the same thought. Given how often we are going to see that cover compared to others, having a little bit more variation is nice.

That's a good point but my objection to the original cover used is the "Oh, look at my ****" pose. The replacement is much more dignified.
  • GrimSkald
    pabasa130 wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:

Black Widow - WoP

That's a good point but my objection to the original cover used is the "Oh, look at my ****" pose. The replacement is much more dignified.

I rather like her smirk and the composition (being inside the gun) of the cover, though. I would say I like the new one, but I love the old one.