More prizes for higher scores in pvp

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I think the best prize should remain at 1300 points (25 CP). But every now and then, it would be nice to get some sort of bonus for scoring another few hundred points, such as 1000 iso, 1 cp, 25 hp, something small to reward those who keep pushing.

Yes, I get that some people will keep pushing to 3500 regardless, but I feel they should get something for their efforts, other than "yay" from their teammates.

FWIW, I generally only score 1300 to 1700 in pvp, so most of these higher rewards wouldn't be for me, but they might encourage me some day to push further. Right now, there's really no reason.

Also it would be nice to have season rewards past 10,000 points as well. Anyone who scores 1300 in all ten events plus 2000 in sim would have a total of 15000 points. It's tough because by the time you're scoring that, then you get placed in a very hard season bracket, so you only end up making around top 250, scoring a few heroic tokens, and that's it.

Comments

• Zikato
    Zikato Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Why only PvP? You'll get to over 1300 in PvP only with top tier roster. But in PvE even 2* team can go past progressions and it would be nice if the effort wasn't just because of placment but maybe small increments of iso for every few thousand points or so.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    I think its high time we see rewards at 1100, and 1200 as well. Give the 4* transitioner's a little more love.