25 CP instead of Legendary tokens for vault and 3* champion.

Zerkest
Zerkest Posts: 12
I love that we get 25 CP for stories now. I had 1/1/1 OML when the change happened and BSM came out.

I've since gotten to 2/1/1 OML, 0/0/1 Silver Surfer, and 0/0/2 Phoenix.

Today I finished the story, and already had 19 CP. Putting me at 44. I championed my first 3*, and got the legendary token reward.

Opening the 40 CP in classic legends I got OML black, bringing him up to 3/1/1. I got Miles Morales for the other.

Then I opened the legendary token and got Green Goblin yellow.

I now have 4 5*s, and I really only wanted to work on the three I already had. My scaling....owe.

Please provide us more flexibility and do completely away with legendary tokens. 25 CP all the way.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds great. I'm only interested in OML, and possibly Ph and SS, as I have covers of those. I have absolutely no interest in BSS or GG, as I have no covers of those, so they won't even be remotely useful for yearz upon yearz, especially at my current LT draw rate (0/65!!).
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zerkest wrote:

I now have 4 5*s, and I really only wanted to work on the three I already had. My scaling....owe.

Please provide us more flexibility and do completely away with legendary tokens. 25 CP all the way.

Under the current and horribly flawed system, scaling is based upon your highest three characters so getting a 4th one doesn't hurt you in that respect at least.

Changing everything to 25cp would be a good idea though.
  • Zerkest
    Zerkest Posts: 12
    Crowl wrote:
    Zerkest wrote:

Under the current and horribly flawed system, scaling is based upon your highest three characters so getting a 4th one doesn't hurt you in that respect at least.

Changing everything to 25cp would be a good idea though.

Ah. True, then. But I didn't want SS or Phoenix either. I wanted just OML! I pulled my first OML cover right around the time I got my first 2* to max level. I guess I have 9 5*'s now, in my 88 days of play. I do like Phoenix...but having her at 0/0/2 or SS at 0/0/1 isn't really that useful. Whereas my 3/1/1 OML is very useful, at my level of play.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zerkest wrote:
    Ah. True, then. But I didn't want SS or Phoenix either. I wanted just OML! I pulled my first OML cover right around the time I got my first 2* to max level. I guess I have 9 5*'s now, in my 88 days of play. I do like Phoenix...but having her at 0/0/2 or SS at 0/0/1 isn't really that useful. Whereas my 3/1/1 OML is very useful, at my level of play.
    Congratulations, you are on par with a Day 849 roster who has opened over 220 legendary tokens now.
    I've pulled a grand total of 10 5* covers.

Posts like this really make me want to just delete my roster.