Worth the ISO to champ MoStorm or Psylocke?

Options
Soma
Soma Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
edited March 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Currently I have 3 extra Psylocke and 5 extra MoStorm covers in my queue. I have the ISO to max and champ one of them, though Psylocke would be a lesser investment.

Would it be worth the ISO to get the LT? Or should I save the ISO for my 4*s even if they may not be viable for some time?

On a side note, since there have been a few 3* updates (IM, QS, Vision) has there been any talk of a Psylocke update?

Thanks all.

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Psylocke definitely could use a bump but there has been zero word on any future 3* revamps. Because of that, I would definitely champion MoStorm. I find her invaluable in the Galactus event and when boosted her Black can end a match fairly quick. Plus those champion levels will help get her some more hit points so she isn't as soft.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I thought about champing those two (they are currently level 120-140 for me), but decided against it for the following reasons:
    (1) I rarely use them now outside of niche occasions and likely wouldn't use them in the future even at level 170 or whatever
    (2) I liked and needed the 4* covers that both of these give, but I won't be grabbing 3* covers fast enough to really make that a consideration
    (3) With the giant nerf bat that's been handed down to all 3* characters between level 167-300+, I realized that that all 3* are suddenly less valuable in higher level play

So, I don't know your whole roster situation, but unless you have ISO to burn (and who does these days), I'd probably save your ISO to level your best 4* characters, any 5* you luck into or (lastly) any "top tier" 3* characters who you haven't maxxed (eg IF, Cyke, KK or batteries like SW & IM40)

That said, if I had to choose between those two, I'd probably pick MoStorm for her niche uses over Psylocke (even though I love Betsy the character).

** EDIT - I just looked at your roster. I'd save your ISO for the 4*'s as you build them (KP, GT, etc) or if you want to put ISO into a 3* I might recommend Loki once you pick up one his covers) **
  • AkCrisp
    AkCrisp Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Recently championed Mohawk Storm in order to pursue Thor 4* covers, and she's been a great character to use with 4* Thor's charged tiles in pve. Without 4* Thor, she's still a great help on shaking up boards, taking out trap tiles, and dishing out constant damage with those attack tiles.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AkCrisp wrote:
    Recently championed Mohawk Storm in order to pursue Thor 4* covers, and she's been a great character to use with 4* Thor's charged tiles in pve. Without 4* Thor, she's still a great help on shaking up boards, taking out trap tiles, and dishing out constant damage with those attack tiles.
    Loki is an excellent third in this team, once it gets Rolling you pretty much have infinite turns. Mohawk is also an excellent respec candidate as you can get good use out of any build. I don't Think championing her would be a waste.
    Psylocke on the other hand doesn't have much reason to respec, so there's not much reason to lift her up.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Soma wrote:
    Would it be worth the ISO to get the LT? Or should I save the ISO for my 4*s even if they may not be viable for some time?
    The way to get your 4*s viable is to get more covers for them, and making champions is a great way to do that.