5* Level 282 to 283 ****?

Phaserhawk
Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Why does it cost 3668 iso to go from level 282 to 283 for a level 5, but then drop back to 1834 ISO after that?

I declare shenanigans

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every few levels on 5* characters, the next level costs double. For the lulz, presumably.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's all over the map really. Stays at 1 price for a few levels, jumps up, jumps down below what you were spending before, then goes back up to double. It's very weird.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's around 45K ISO per 15 levels. The devs were just having a little fun. icon_lol.gif
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess that makes sense
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Once you hit 390 (It think) the cost per level is consistent and goes up every 5 levels.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed the same thing when I recently started leveling my 5☆(s)

Overall, it's a mess
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love that chart. looks like they relied on RNG for 5* level costs. some levels got a very lucky roll and are rocking along. others levels are on the brink of quitting due to lack of love by RNGesus, despite being just as skilled and effort-filled as the lucky levels. its a big deal on leveline... oops, the faithful 'off level' forumites get their panties in a bunch if you mention leveline. shhhh icon_e_wink.gif
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was actually convinced this was a bug. It's been around since SS was released, though, so I guess it's intended. It's kind of dumb, though.