If the ai uses sunder...

BennettR
BennettR Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
When Ares has less than 800 health, is that considered a rage quit?

icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    icon_lol.gif Yes but in a very meaningful Greek suicide.. Thanks for the chuckle.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Ares must have read the book:

"Seppuku for Greeks"
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    I always picture him doing a headbutt when he uses Sunder. Problem is, sometimes you headbutt someone with a stronger skull...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    But if he downs your team he wins!!! Sometimes the game practices artificial stupidity. Or is stupidity always natural?
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf wrote:
    Sometimes the game practices artificial stupidity. Or is stupidity always natural?

Neither, it is merely very common.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Sunder, Surrender - it's an easy typo to make when you're not speaking your native tongue.

Oh, and the damage:
    surrendeng.jpg
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    yeah, usually when you've scratched and clawed your way to downing jugs or ares first, they'll inevitably get just enough red or yellow to headbutt or sunder after you've gathered just enough ap to do finish them off. hate those big abilities that seem to only come out after the match is basically over and does nothing but cost you a healthpack.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    BennettR wrote:
    When Ares has less than 800 health, is that considered a rage quit?

icon_lol.gif
    lol

Unlike other peoples rage quits... Ares' has a direct impact on me and my game.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Its a clever move really, quite unusual for the A.I. Helps out the rest of his team while seeing Ares die.

I do find it a little suspicious that Ares does seem to get Sunder off extremely often just as he's about to die though. Rarely a Onslaught or Rampage, usually always a Sunder.