One more change to the rewards in PvE plz

rkd80
rkd80 Posts: 376
1) Instead of doing the rotation of the awards as it is now, can you just display small icons in the right corner and then apply the green checkmark upon completion. Sitting there waiting to find out what is left to be completed is silly.

2) Get rid of the critical boost award. What the hell is with this thing? Why is it everywhere? Nothing more infuriating than getting that rare Facebook award...and bam...it is the 100th critical boost you do not need. Instead of it 140 iso would be more than fine.

Comments

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Another change: Include the 4* Essential character as one of the later progression rewards. Under the current structure, if you don't have the 2* or 3* Essential you can scrape together enough points to get at least one cover for them. If you don't have the 4*, you're basically screwed unless the RNG gods smile upon you. As more and more 4*s are released, this becomes more and more of a problem.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    CNash wrote:
    Another change: Include the 4* Essential character as one of the later progression rewards. Under the current structure, if you don't have the 2* or 3* Essential you can scrape together enough points to get at least one cover for them. If you don't have the 4*, you're basically screwed unless the RNG gods smile upon you. As more and more 4*s are released, this becomes more and more of a problem.

If the 4* is offered too late in the progression run its already too late to help you for this event. But if you change the request so that the 4* being offered through progression is the one that will be essential for the *next* event (rather than the one poised to end) I think that's a valid suggestion. I would say the same for the 3* personally, but maybe people like having it be the current one rather than the next.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    The problem with doing that is that it instantly devalues the Top 10 placement rewards and removes the need to be competitive. Why fight for top 10 for a Nick Fury when you can just grind to X points and grab one?

(This is only a problem from the point of view of people who actually like the competitive side of PVE, which I'm assuming at this point is only the dev team.)