Thor, Modern Hawkeye and ?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Forum people,

now that there is nothing to do at the moment I'm thinking about a new PvP Team that's ok in defense (and the AI can play with it) and somewhat of a Storm classic counter as this is what most people are running. So my thoughts wandered to Thor (because he's Thor icon_e_smile.gif ) and modern Hawkeye, because he also does great damage in blue and most importantly, he can avoid classic storms damage. Thor is a bruiser so he is not so affected by ae dmg. Also both of them (especially if the AI plays it) are doing great single target dmg (also good against classic storm). Now I'm searching for a third member that goes well with these two. For the rest of the discussion let's assume I have all of the current characters even if that's not quite true but I think it will be at some point icon_e_wink.gif

First I thought about Daken, because he fills the black hole and i would also be able to let the strike tiles in the board with this setup. Furthermore, he could tank Hawkeyes hits and regenerate it then because with thor there will be enough yellow tiles on the board most of the time. And the AI can do nothing wrong with it icon_e_wink.gif

In a similar direction would be 2* wolverine. He can also heal up the damage for Hawkeye and can bring me strike tiles to the field but not at a very good rate because i won't stack red AP. Also very foolproof for the AI.

Another Idea would be The Hood, because he also has black power and his power would be of use in this setting (although not by much because hawkeyes tiles have a countdown of 2 at the end). His Passive would also trigger quite frequently because i already try to let purple on the board. His yellow skill would be of no further use I think. I also think the AI could manage that but he is not particulary useful against classic storm except in stealing blue tiles from time to time.

What are your thoughts about this?

Comments

• I think i agree with you on using the hood. Although i would have to disagree with you on one thing. His yellow, when maxed it shoots out two areas and gives you the AP from the destroyed blocks. However i can see you using those precious yellow on Thor to destroy an opponent. Still though, Hood is a good choice in my opinion.