I DO PROCLAIM!....

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Myself too be Lord! King! Prime Minister! President! Of the DDQ health pack award. Two tacos a day, no less than one five pack per day. That is all, you may go about your business now. icon_cool.gif

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:
    Myself too be Lord! King! Prime Minister! President! Of the DDQ health pack award. Two tacos a day, no less than one five pack per day. That is all, you may go about your business now. icon_cool.gif

Today both tacos I opened were health packs. You may surrender your crown now. :p
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's why I save my tacos until I need more health packs....
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 wrote:

Today both tacos I opened were health packs. You may surrender your crown now. :p

You may borrow the crown for the day, but not the septure. Since Champions went live I average one healthpack. But there have been a LOT of two pack days. Not really mad in fact on some days it's okay. I guess
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    health packs are great if you're making a run in pvp. it'd be nice if there was a bank you could put your extra packs in to use them when you need them. rather than in the same pile as the 10 you get back.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    not sure that would work - I have 517 health packs saved - very rarely use them - just swap out injured characters
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Druss, perhaps you could make a petition to get D3 to allow players to sell heals for iso. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone else read the thread title in a Southern accent and be confused as all get out when they actually saw the original post?
  • Marine8394
    Anyone else read the thread title in a Southern accent and be confused as all get out when they actually saw the original post?

I do say! Nice catch my good person, now ya'll made me gone and blush. icon_redface.gif
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:

To my mind, that's what they're for. There's nothing better than making a run in PVP, running out of Health Packs, opening 10 or so Taco Tokens and coming back good as new. Saved my bacon (and my score) more than once. Heck, more than 5 times.

It's only failed me once when I opened 23 tokens without a single Health Pack drop - I chickened out and didn't open any more since I didn't want the total to drop too low, and I didn't need the health packs that badly...

The only other circumstance I open Tacos is if I'm seriously desperate for Iso...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:

I do say! Nice catch my good person, now ya'll made me gone and blush. icon_redface.gif

I read this in old Kings English... southern would be I Do Declare!

The Big Enchilada is supposed to be hard for 3* transitioners, the free cover per day is not a gimme, if it was supposed to be so easy that everyone could do it first try every time, all the time, with little work, then they would have put 3 level 1 goons in it and called it a day.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:

Tacos are the healthiest food. If you're doing it right, every major food group is represented. Eating one in real life is very like taking a health pack. A very flavorful health pack.

Guac is considered a boost.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:

its much funnier in Boss Hogg's voice than any Monty Python anyway lol.
  • Marine8394
    TxMoose wrote:
    Marine8394 wrote:

its much funnier in Boss Hogg's voice than any Monty Python anyway lol.

You gita tee shirt. Size small of course.
    Name the episode and you get a moonstone cover icon_lol.gif
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tacos are a slightly inefficient healthpack store. That's the only purpose they have served for me since last summer. Championing helps a bit, but the odds are still way too low.

Stockpile + pop a few when I want extra healthpacks.