Disappearing Boosts

Options
Had almost 30 of the +25% crit damage boosts, never used any. Played some more, receiving some more of those boosts. When I looked again the stash had reverted to 3 +25% crit damage boots. Managed to gain some more of those boosts, stash stays at 3. Haven't tested if this just a display bug, I'm kind of worried that all boost stacks will get dropped to 3 once you reach 30.

Comments

• kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I posted the same question in this forum - its a display bug. I managed to stack 4 of them in one of the missions when it said 3 critical boosts on the screen
  • Spotted your post right after posting mine, and I even looked prior to posting. Blaming it on atrocious sub event closing times.

Is 30 the cap that gets displayed as 3? Or does it stack even higher, just with the last digit getting omitted?
  • Same here. I think the second digit is getting truncated. I'm at "3" and can add 5 to a boost slot. I suspect after winning some more of them to see "4".

However, I don't know what the boost cap is. Does anyone?
  • Used three of the buffs from a stack that would have been well above 30, counter was at 27 afterwards. Seems like 30 is the limit.
  • Moghwyn wrote:
    Used three of the buffs from a stack that would have been well above 30, counter was at 27 afterwards. Seems like 30 is the limit.

I used 4. Now at 26. Does seem like 30 is the cap, it just can't show that last 0.
  • I'm not sure what the cap is, as I currently have (displaying correctly on my iPad) 32 crit boosts. o_O
  • Lanik wrote:
    I'm not sure what the cap is, as I currently have (displaying correctly on my iPad) 32 crit boosts. o_O

Well, ****.
  • Posting to echo this bug.
  • Thanks guys for posting this very, very comforting information as a being just a glitch as opposed to another lost of hard earned rewards. When I checked on my boosts I saw 3 criticals when I definitely knew I had at the very least 20 something. I'm still jaded on losing some heroic and sub-event tokens that I was never compensated for and am still waiting for D3 to respond. It's been two weeks now.