Crash of the Titans add new 4 start and increase frequency

Zikato
Zikato Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
With all the new 4 star characters beeing released every few weeks now, it would be nice to increase the frequency of the Deadpool 4* challenge and also add these new characters.

Now whenever I'll get a new 4 star character, I'm sad for these reasons:

- It will take at least half a year before I have enough covers to use him in meaningful way,
- I can't use him to get another LT via DDQ CotT
- I could have had cover for another 4 star character that fulfills the points above.

Now we have 21 out of 27 4* characters that are in CoT. CoT takes place every 5 days so let's say I can complete DDQ only with one character, that's 105 days I have to wait to repeat this. For reference I need to wait only 40 days to get a 3* from Big Enchilada.

I can see the downside that if CoT would be for example every 3 days, players might be swarmed with LTs. I also propose making some of the fights harder and rewarding the player with progresssion style rewards (think PvP rewards) based on how much hp they took off the enemy with LT being the reward for 100% hp removed and the milestones could be per 10% or 20%. That would give even lower players something to do.

Just a bunch of ideas for your consideration.

Thanks,

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Sounds great! The pace of the game at higher level doesn't need to be fast, but it needs to be a lot faster than it is now. Agreed.
  • Selvokaz
    Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    edited February 2016
    I'd prefer they make it so that you have to use your 3* champions to try and beat a lv 270 four star.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    The other thing they need to do is when they run DDQ4, there ought to be a big ISO progression award at 29,999 points.