**** Iron Fist passive not working

OK So I respected IF to where his black is maxed out and it won't fire don't matter who I'm facing it just don't show. Although the enemy team gets it .**** yet another bug in the game .BTW playing on steam. Anyone else having this problem.

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Working fine on Android.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Never seen that bug before. Maybe give more details about your situation? What other characters you have on the team, the nodes you are playing, etc.
  • jdoe893
    jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    it only fires when there is
    no friendly attack tiles around,if there is even one friendly attack regardless the damage it wont fire off
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    jdoe893 wrote:
    it only fires when there is
    no friendly attack tiles around,if there is even one friendly attack regardless the damage it wont fire off

Exactly, to quote: "The Immortal Iron Fist has the best Kung-fu. So bring it. At the beginning of every turn, if there are no friendly Attack tiles, create a strength [x] Green Attack tile."

He doesn't play well with Carnage, for example.

Then again, the OP didn't say that there were any existing attack tiles, so perhaps there is a bug somewhere.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    It also requires a free basic green tile to be present on the board, though that's a pretty low bar.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    It also requires a free basic green tile to be present on the board, though that's a pretty low bar.
    That's bitten me with Phoenix 'From the Ashes' in the past... a bit alarming (and disappointing) to have her ... well... die... rather than return. icon_e_sad.gif

No free tile = no passive (except for rare cases like SWitch... and then the forums complain about hers replacing any tile and matching itself away)... basically, devs can't win icon_e_wink.gif