Remember that time when Groot said "I'm Groot"?

20three
20three Posts: 371
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hahahaha, never gets old

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pffth, never happened. "I'm" isn't part of his vocabulistics.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    He was mumbling.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    "I'm Chevy Chase, and you're Groot."
  • ChuckFan
    ChuckFan Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Best acting job by Vin Diesel ever, he nailed those lines in Guardians of the Galaxy! icon_lol.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    ChuckFan wrote:
    Best acting job by Vin Diesel ever, he nailed those lines in Guardians of the Galaxy! icon_lol.gif

Although he is not going to win any Oscars, he is an amazing Riddick, and i can't think of anyone who could ever play Riddick when he stops..

On the Groot note, he did record it in most languages so it would never have to be dubbed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4Step_EXE

hodor-groot-chewbacca.jpg
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Malcrof wrote:
    ChuckFan wrote:

Although he is not going to win any Oscars, he is an amazing Riddick, and i can't think of anyone who could ever play Riddick when he stops..

On the Groot note, he did record it in most languages so it would never have to be dubbed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4Step_EXE

hodor-groot-chewbacca.jpg

It helps that he created the character of Riddick. Like he did with his character in the Last Witch Hunter, who was based off an old D&D character of his
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    ChuckFan wrote:

Were you aware he recorded the line "I am Groot" over 1000 times and in several different languages, including Russian, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, German and French so that they could use his real voice in the film around the world?

(Source: IMDB)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    wade66 wrote:
    [

It helps that he created the character of Riddick. Like he did with his character in the Last Witch Hunter, who was based off an old D&D character of his

Riddick was created by David Twohy actually, but Vin will most likely be the only one to play him.