HP or not HP? That is the question [Health Packs]

Yoik
Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Possibly coincidence. Possibly coincidence on multiple occasions. Possibly coincidence on multiple occasions with no variance.

I have decided I dislike it immensely when I win extra HP packs from DP dailies. You can guarantee that as a result of my nice shiny 15 hp sitting there waiting I will be brutally destroyed in PVP as I try to climb.

However if I have less than 10 HP then I tend to have a trouble free climb to the dizzying heights of 800 plus .

Is there some correlation to how many health packs you have lined up to the amount of times you lose matches? Is there an indicator ( probably orange and flashy ) that goes off in an office somewhere that shows a list of people with extra HP? That’s the go for Steve and Dave to initiate the cascade of doom switch…

Possibly. It’s a theory. Based upon many matches and many expletives. Some of which I’m pretty sure hadn’t been invented prior to the latest screw you cascade culminating in my imminent demise.

I really enjoy this game and have been playing 802 days now. But sometimes it’s just too obvious.

Like when you have some tiles on the board that you want to keep. There is a 5 match you can do but it will clear those special tiles. So you match 3 instead. Which generates a cascade that winds up with there being exactly the same 5 match pending for the AI to match and get rid of your tiles . That’s one of my favorites.

Anyhow . A fairly pointless post and mainly a vent. But if you can turn down the “ Ha ha watch this Dave!!! “ knob to 3 instead of 8 id appreciate it.

Mod Edit: Clarified which HP is being referred to in thread title

Comments

• Clyve
    Clyve Posts: 91
    First of all, I was confused by your use of HP (thought you meant hero points, not health packs). Secondly, I'm pretty sure you're just experiencing confirmation bias. I doubt there is any connection between how many health packs you have vs how much you are attacked in pvp.