Poll: What level is your highest 3* ?

GrimSkald
GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So we've had about a month and a half of Champions now, I'm curious. What level is your highest 3*? I put up a poll here to collect data, feel free to give an idea of what your 3* champions are like (including who they are) in the comments if you feel like it.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• GrimSkald
    So I'll start - my highest level 3* is GSBW at 182, followed by Mystique at 180 and Blade at 179. The rest of them are scattered between 178 and 169 - I have 24 3* Champions in all. Most of them are in the low 170s...
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Think I have 22 3* champs...they all between 172-167 I believe...I didn't have any covers saved up before the event which was a HUGE bummer because I wasn't aware of the change coming...the ridiculously slow progression into 4* land has caused me to play quite a bit less so i hadn't been keeping up on news...icon_e_sad.gif
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    GrimSkald wrote:
    So I'll start - my highest level 3* is GSBW at 182, followed by Mystique at 180 and Blade at 179. The rest of them are scattered between 178 and 169 - I have 24 3* Champions in all. Most of them are in the low 170s...

CS let me have the 13 covers from my Iron Fist dupe, putting him way ahead of the rest. Otherwise this could almost word-for-word be my response. Were there GSBW and Mystique rewards right before/after Championing was introduced? I've already forgotten.
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    My highest 3* is Hulk at 179 (Youhou I will have a Totally Awfull Hulk soon!), followed by GSBW at 178 and Doom and Psylock at 176. The rest of them are between 175 and 168, for a total of 29 champions.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    My highest 3* are GSBW, Doom, and Mystique at 182. My lowest is Marvel at 168. I have all 40 championed and did not have any covers or tokens saved before champions went live.
  • GrimSkald
    stowaway wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:

CS let me have the 13 covers from my Iron Fist dupe, putting him way ahead of the rest. Otherwise this could almost word-for-word be my response. Were there GSBW and Mystique rewards right before/after Championing was introduced? I've already forgotten.

Actually, there were. I started hoarding tokens and covers I liked a few weeks before the implimented the system. At the time I assumed they were going to require CP to champ characters, so I would only want to champion a few. Always nice when things turn out better than you expected.

I believe GSBW was right before, Mystique after. We got them in both PVP and PVE.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    I have all 40 3* characters champed. My highest current champ is Super Steve at 186. I have Steve, GSBW, IM40, Mohawk, KK, Rags, Hulk, Blade, Bullseye and Patch at 180 or higher. My lowest is Vision at 170.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    183 cmags. love that he's at the lead - I use him a ton. most of mine are 172-179.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Blade & Patch at lvl 177, Mystique and Hulk at lvl 176. Excited about Blade and Mystique for the GR and Iceman covers. The other two, less so. Really wish my Thor was higher than 172, I could really use the purple Rulk cover.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Steve Rogers at 178. If I did want to break some dupes apart, I could have 13 more on him, 26 more on my 174 SW and 26 more on my 168 IM40. Plenty of other 3* I could add 13 covers to, but no desire to break up dupes, or even step up to the Customer Service counter to be possibly turned down. I almost want to wait on getting to 183 with anyone, in case Demiurge changes the 4* rewards for any one. There are a few at 183, that I wouldn't hesitate, since I do want the reward there, but some, I wouldn't mind waiting and hoping that a change is put in place (possibly choice 25 CP or set cover), so I'd be able to get a different reward.

I've been championing 3* as the ISO comes in and just got the 20th done. I picked and chose who I wanted to champion, and the rewards/covers I had didn't play a big factor in that. I'd just make sure I'd have 1 of the covers so I could get the LT once I champ'd them.

4 - 167 IF, Loki, QS, Hood
    3 - 168 Cyclops, IM40, Luke Cage
    1 - 170 Daken
    3 - 172 Blade, R&G, Thor
    3 - 173 BP, CMags, Storm
    4 - 174 Deadpool, SW, Patch
    1 - 175 GSBW
    1 - 177 KK
    1 - 178 Steve Rogers

Hood, QS and IF will probably take a while since I have a triple of Hood and IF to add covers to, and I just recently built a QS dupe. Will divert 2 yellows to IM40 dupes and possibly a red. GSBW triple will also get 2 g, 5 p.

Thor, Cmags, Storm, Patch have all been fed covers from 2* as well.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just have four 3*s left to champ, then I'm done!! My highest champed is Hulk at lv 181. I will take the tahulk green I win and throw it directly in the trash, because I have 5 of them already, but he's not fully covered.

The rest of my champed 3*s are pretty evenly distributed from the 170s to shortly above 166. I'm slowly getting there over time.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    DP at 180 is the highest of my 21. Torch might be ahead (would have to check how many I sold) if I had enough Iso to champ him from the start, but I tried to restrain from putting too much into 3* characters when my top tier 4* needed finishing.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    30 3* champs, with Cmags at 191 followed by GSBW, Torch, Khan all at 190. 12 more in the 180s. The "slowest" is Vision at 167. Champed for a couple weeks, hasn't bee in rewards, and haven't pulled any.
    yeah, great job being patient and hoarding. you have more of those mad skills than i do . congrats.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Hood at 218.

I'm living the dream, having a Hood that will tank all colors for my level 189 Black Panther.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dr. Doom and She-Hulk are tied at 181. So close to those sweet, sweet Invisible Woman and Amadeus Cho covers!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    At or within 1 cover of the 4* cover on about 10, 3Pool seems to want to go faster than anyone else though.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    177 GSBW. I had no dupes to deconstruct, and only buy single daily deal pulls from 80 item vaults.
  • DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Blade and Super Steve are both my highest at lvl 173. I have 14 3 stars championed with the next two on my "to do" list being GSBW and QS.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    icon_shehulk.png is at 184 (I'm so stoked I got a Chulk cover before any other one icon_neutral.gif )
    icon_scarletwitch.png is at 182 (Come on... I want that ProfX cover please)
    icon_cyclops.png is at 180
  • GrimSkald
    Hood at 218.

I'm living the dream, having a Hood that will tank all colors for my level 189 Black Panther.

Yeah, there's a reason that the Hood is my last 166 who hasn't been promoted. I'll probably get around to him when I pull another cover, but at this point he's lagging behind everyone else (exactly what I want.)

Of course, I do have the benefit of being in your alliance, and hearing you talk about it. Alas, it was too late for my Loki (175) but Loki seems to want to tank less...