HB red and PX Blue, are you out there?

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone having any luck with HB red or PX blue? I have pulled 9 HB blacks in the last 2 months. Only one red in the past year!

As for PX blue I never seen one. Was able to get my first from champing GSBW.

Anyone having better luck?

Darknes21 (LogansLoonies)

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see a PX blue in my Daily resupply next week, on day 835...
    But yeah, the RNG can be a female dog sometimes.
  • DC1972
    DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Everyone has there unicorn. I was actually able to get all HB and PX covers pretty quickly in 4* transition. JG Blue took me forever though. My alliance mates were happy to hear me stop complaining after I finally got it.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Rocket & Groot Vault has 2 Blue ProfX covers, so I was excited, but with my vault luck, I was simultaneously disappointed. So after joining the event, I decided to buy the 100HP deal of the day, and pulled... 1 blueflag.pngicon_professorx.png . I'm done now, that was the best I will get from this vault, lol.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I only have two PX covers and they are both blue. I have pulled one each of the HB black and blue, my only red came from the Galactus event.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    my unicorns over my time playing have been hood blue, hulk black (was actually the only 1 i had to respec when i champed him), carnage black, xf yellow, and now....OML yellow (at 2/-/5).
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    I think everyone has their "white whale" covers..lol....for me, all i get is PX blue...it's his yellow i waited a year for....the covers I can't seem to pull are Rulk red, Ice blue, and KP purple (also OML yellow but 5*s are a pain)....I have sold 2 Rulk purples as that skill is maxxed but still no red....I also have like 5-6 Cho covers and i would trade them all for just one of those 3 covers i covet....HB red was on that list forever, but i finally pulled one 2 weeks ago....good luck sir, hope you get both with your next 2 LTs!

Side note: My LT luck has been all over the place....2 5* in a row(BOOM!) and Thing, but then 2 SL and 2 Cho followed by Elektra....UGH!!!
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    OP: If I could give you the 3 HB red covers I've gotten in the last month for just 1 of your HB blacks, we would both be very happy players. My HB is 8/4/1 now , and what's worse is that I bought the 3rd red cover to beat his first DDQ crash of the titans battle, when HP could do still so. That's the RNG curse: Whatever color you spend on, will then be visited upon you tenfold months later.

My white whale would be 4* Cyke red for my 0/3/3. (I didn't champ Vision for nothing!)
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Heh, nothing like my 0 1 10 Mr. Fantastic... icon_e_confused.gif
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Iceman is a myth....I am convinced
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me, the unicorn tends to be the best move. I still don't have Teen Jean's passive, nor Carnage's passive. Only in the last few months have I managed to get 2 red covers for Hulkbuster after owning him for a year. For the longest time, Iron Fist was insanely hard to get. I only got the 13th cover for Nick Fury recently, too. X-Force Wolvie has had 13 yellow covers at least so far and only two greens. Ice Man's purple was easy, his green not-so-much. Only got a yellow for Fisk recently too, only reason I beat his 4* DDQ.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I have 2 HB red, 3 PX blue, but only 1 XFW black and 1 XFW yellow. He's been on my roster for over a year. I had him back pre-nerf, when he still had red covers. MY IW, LThor, and Fury have more covers than he does. Do XFW covers still exist? lol
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png he is STILL 1/5/1
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    The last 4 of around 10 4* pulls for me were blue Prof. I'm sitting on a 5/1/0. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    I am a 3* to 4 * transitioner in non-competitive alliance
    I remember HB was first introduced in the ultron event last year
    After near one year, I still have only one red HB cover
    I don't like to shield to PVP 1000
    But I have drew lots of token, may be near thousands of heroic token, houdreds of legendary token.
    Thanks to god, still only one HB cover
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    30+ legendary tokens on and I have yet to obtain a single iceman cover. My iceman is currently 0/0/0. Meanwhile my 5* jg is already 1/3/1, iceman is even more legendary than phoenix