Leniency time for Vaults after event close.

Dimh
Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
Just curious if we could get a 24h period of keeping our vaults open after an event closes, since some will not be awake when final alliance sub rewards go out, as well occasional delay in rewards. Kind of sucks building up a vault, only to have your last few tokens only usable on a reset 0/80 vault.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Love this, and it would allow us to spend more hero points an an additional 100hp daily on a vault we have already thinned out!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would like this as well. I was sad to win a final hulk vault token this morning and then find out it was basically useless.

I would absolutely buy one more the next day if possible!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    completely agree - its ridiculous that the tokens from the last sub cannot be drawn from the same vault that I've drawn out of for the last 7 days. would be more of an issue if I were inclined to buy packs.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now this change to Vaults hasn't been in effect for long enough for anyone to try this, but has anyone considered stockpiling tokens till the event is repeated? It's not uncommon for players like myself to save up Taco Tokens to dump 100+ Tokens on a vault of 300. 27 stockpiled tokens is in essence the same ratio (technically a little better since the legendary token is itself a larger percentage of the vault as well.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    Now this change to Vaults hasn't been in effect for long enough for anyone to try this, but has anyone considered stockpiling tokens till the event is repeated? It's not uncommon for players like myself to save up Taco Tokens to dump 100+ Tokens on a vault of 300. 27 stockpiled tokens is in essence the same ratio (technically a little better since the legendary token is itself a larger percentage of the vault as well.
    I think the last time they did this, there were two different tokens, one was a draw while the current a vault, and I think the reason was the event was used as a new character release, so they didn't want old tokens used for new 4* character draws or something like that. At least that's my recollection and reasoning.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    The problem with rolling over vault tokens is that my vault/no-vault option isn't consistent on a per-event basis. If the next run of the event doesn't use a vault for me, then the vault tokens are still back there in the 'expired event' pile. If we are going with exclusively vault tokens on PVE from here on out I will be rolling mine forward from time to time. (For the same reason I let tacos pile up; some vaults don't have "good stuff" to entice me to open them, so I'll wait for next time.)
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    If we are going with exclusively vault tokens on PVE from here on out I will be rolling mine forward from time to time. (For the same reason I let tacos pile up; some vaults don't have "good stuff" to entice me to open them, so I'll wait for next time.)

They have stated that non-new character release pve will all be vaults now.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess I could just start hoarding all my tokens until I have 80. It's very tough to hoard tokens though! Ruins the fun of getting prizes now! Even if they're worse prizes.

It's like the children and marshmallow experiment all over again...