Leveling covers by using them

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
Hey, since 20ISO8 was remover for good (which is bad, especially for 2-day PVE missions where you need to do missions more than 7 times to get as much points as possible) i think we should get (i dont think we deserve it, i just think it wouldnt break the ballance) this feature:

After winning a fight with a unmaxed covers, we will get 10xps toward its (each unmaxed) progress. We would need less ISO, and we would be motivated to use unmaxed covers.
What do you think?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• I think this could be nice, but one catch is that some people intentionally try to keep characters underleveled to be sure that they don't tank their colors or for Prof X.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Corence wrote:
    I think this could be nice, but one catch is that some people intentionally try to keep characters underleveled to be sure that they don't tank their colors or for Prof X.
    10 ISO per mission... 100k+ ISO needed to max 3* covers, 300k+ needed to max 4* covers... i dont think someone would max a single hero only by using him/her icon_e_biggrin.gif
    PS: And if they do, with tons of HP from champions, there is nothing easier than buying a second hero icon_e_smile.gif