Heroic Token Update - Gwen Edition [Merged Thread]

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone know if, when they update the Legendary Tokens later today with Goblin, if Spider-Gwen will be added to regular Heroic Tokens?

Mod Edit: Merged both threads on same topic

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, she won't be added. It'll be another 2 weeks before she is in the tokens.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    They announced token_legendary.png will update today, heroic tokens typically update during pvp off season
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    New characters get added to heroic tokens at the start of a PvP season. The next PvP season starts two weeks from today.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks. I won't wait to redeem my heroics then.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you think Gwen will be available in the legendary tokens or will that also wait until next season?
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Do you think Gwen will be available in the legendary tokens or will that also wait until next season?

Next season. A new season updates all the tokens. so save up your standards, too! =D
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:

Next season. A new season updates all the tokens. so save up your standards, too! =D

I'm saving up for some good vibrations as well.
  • So...we can get a 5-star Green Goblin now, but Spider-Gwen still isn't available in any packs. What's up with that?
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Not until next season. That's standard.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Also, there's already a thread.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40417
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:

I'm saving up for some good vibrations as well.

What, Standards? Really? I've pulled over 4000 standard tokens and never got a 4*. There's a real chance, I'm told, but it has to be super low.

Re: vibrations - Green Goblin is being introduced now, so we have another two weeks for this new character (Quake?) That means she or he will probably be in the next season (first thing,) so we won't see her in the tokens until the following season.