F2P? Day one? Searching for a rare breed...

Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Looking for members for an alliance I've set up, but the entry requirements are slightly different. You don't need any particular roster or strength, just two criteria:

1.) You must have been playing since day one (true day one, long before 'daily rewards')
2.) You must be a F2P player and intend to stay that way.

I figure there probably aren't many of us around, but I thought it would be cool to get all of us together into one alliance, and show that veterans don't need money to win!

Please leave a reply (or send a PM) if you're interested.

Comments

• I haven't been playing since day 1 (at least I don't think so), but I'm F2P all the way. Too broke to pay. So, whatever that means to you. I was considering starting up an alliance just like this one anyway.
  • quadiak
    quadiak Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    I'm not yet sure of the benefits of being in an alliance, but I might be willing to join up(as long as I don't have to pay)

I have been playing since october 2013, long before the daily rewards, even before the real p2w updates started.

My roster is decent for never having bought my way in and I like to think I am a pretty solid player, although I do tend to play for reward over position.

Pm me if you are interested and we can chat!!!