4* finishing

Options
AsylumTKJ
AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Hi,
I need some advices about what to do for the last covers of my 4*...
My two most covered 4* are lvl 229 5/3/3 HB and lvl lvl 121 (lvling in progress...) 5/5/2 XFDP.

For HB, I think I can wait to see covers drop, as I have 2/3 chances to receive a needed cover for him.
But for XFDP, as I have only 1/3 chance to receive a purple cover, I thought I could buy it with CP as soon as I can, because I've already lost a black cover for him.

What do you think I should do?

Thank you for your advices and sorry for my bad english...

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Since you really haven't put any ISO into XFDP, that cover won't really do anything for you yet.

I would go ahead and just bank your CP until you have him leveled up. If you had the CPs today to buy that cover and open an LT tomorrow, would you have the ISO to max him out and champ him before it expires? Keep your options open until you can put your resources into something.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    agree - don't spend until you have iso that will make it worth it. I made that mistake with hp before the hp nerf hit and wasted some hp on characters that I still haven't gotten to and in the meantime covers have come in that I bought and they've gone wasted. spending on something and having them sit there and have those covers you bought come in in the meantime....pretty deflating.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If it's any help, you get a Purple Deadpool in the Daily resupply on day 744. I had the worst time finding Purple covers too, but now my Deadpool is maxed and he is awesome.
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you guys for the advices.
    I'll up him as fast as I can and buy this last cover when he is ready to be maxed.
    Anyway, I have to wait for ce CPs. I only have 40 of them at the moment... Bad choice to have spent 60 of them a few days ago, but I have no patience and cash everything I win!
    Quebbster wrote:
    If it's any help, you get a Purple Deadpool in the Daily resupply on day 744. I had the worst time finding Purple covers too, but now my Deadpool is maxed and he is awesome.

I think I wont wait until then, as I am a 340 days player! icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AsylumTKJ wrote:
    Thank you guys for the advices.
    I'll up him as fast as I can and buy this last cover when he is ready to be maxed.
    Anyway, I have to wait for ce CPs. I only have 40 of them at the moment... Bad choice to have spent 60 of them a few days ago, but I have no patience and cash everything I win!
    Quebbster wrote:

I think I wont wait until then, as I am a 340 days player! icon_lol.gif
    Yeah, you'll probably pull one Before then I hope. icon_e_smile.gif