Combining slots after Championing

It there any thought to adding the ability to combine slots for Championed characters? Basically, I had a X-force Wolverine that has 5 greens maxed out, and I just got another X-force Wolvie green. I want to use the new one when I champion/max out my Wolvie. Basically, I used gold coins to open up a slot to hold him. Also, cuts out the frustration of wasting any 4*/5* pickups.

Same thing is happening with an Iron Fist I just Championed. I saved an extra Black Iron Fist because I had 5 already, but wasn't able to combine them.

Comments

• veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    I think covers should not be limited by time... 14 days is not much. Off course, no need to sell covers would make the game too easy, but consideing the RNG bad luck (i have many heroes with <10 cars and still one color is maxed) its really pain to sell 4* or 5* covers.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Rumor has it that when Championing was first introduced, CS would "deconstruct" identical characters for use in championing. It doesn't appear that they will do that any longer.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    veny wrote:
    I think covers should not be limited by time... 14 days is not much. Off course, no need to sell covers would make the game too easy, but consideing the RNG bad luck (i have many heroes with <10 cars and still one color is maxed) its really pain to sell 4* or 5* covers.

Maybe the compromise would be for covers to become colourless if you have maxed out that particular colour already, it seems overly harsh to be forced into selling a fairly rare cover for a mere 1000 iso since championing obviously wouldn't be possible unless you lucked into the 1-8 covers you needed to go with the one maxed cover.