Hey, my taco vault did not reset!!

richterbelmont10
richterbelmont10 Posts: 186
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I've been hoarding taco tokens in the hopes of getting something good. (I'm transitioning from 2* to 3*). I have about 10 sweet tokens and 10 savory tokens. As I scroll through the vault, I notice about five 3* characters that have 5 covers each, making them a high chance that I will get one of these. However, only 1 of these 5 characters are 3* characters that I am collecting! No problem, the vault resets in 5 days, right? So I wait the 5 days and check the vault again. Guess what. They still have the same characters! The only difference is some of the colors of the covers. Why doesn't my vault reset with new 3* characters?

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    They are the featured characters for the week and are the only covers that do not change until the next rotation week starts.
  • Clyve
    Clyve Posts: 91
    The inactive taco vault (the right-most in the list) will contain the same 5 3* characters (the ones that were featured in the previous week's DDQ) that it contained when it was active. It might even contain all the same characters, can't recall. As you noted, the colors do change though. Also good to note is that if you pull from the inactive vault, it won't track the covers you already pulled (essentially a reset each time), it's up to you if that's a good thing (probably not).

What you can do is wait another week for it to become the active vault. Then the characters will change (to the new featured characters for that week's DDQ) and you can still use your hoarded tokens.
  • Ok thanks! So if I understand correctly, my current inactive vault will become active in 5 days and will have new 3* characters?
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Ok thanks! So if I understand correctly, my current inactive vault will become active in 5 days and will have new 3* characters?

Yes.