What happens when we get that 7th 5*?

snlf25
snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Question says it all. What happens when we get that 7th 5* character in a couple months? The very safe assumption is that with the coming of the Goblin, Old Man Logan will no longer be available in Latest Legendary Tokens and shift only to Classics. Sucks, but it's predictable. When the seventh release comes will there be a third subset of Legendary Tokens created? Will Silver Surfer get bumped out of rotation like what used to happen with Heroics? Will there be four available 5* characters in the Classic Tokens and if so will they maintain their pull percentages at 3.33% or drop to 2.5%? Advance notice would sure be nice.

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully will be a third variant (ancient?) for lower command points (15?).
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie wrote:
    Hopefully will be a third variant (ancient?) for lower command points (15?).
    love that idea - go with that d3! yeah, those OOOOLLLLDDD characters will only be worth 15 by then anyway icon_e_wink.gif
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I assume they will just start diluting the classic pool. So 3.33% becomes 2.5%, and then 2%.

Eventually, when the pool is so diluted that the playerbase is very upset, they will increase the 5* odds to 15 or 20% total and startdiluting the odds down all over again. . .
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Total protonic reversal.
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    Pretty sure they already said that latest legends would contain the most current three and that the classic would contain everything else(minimum of 3). We are currently in an overlap period where both Latest and Classic have both OML and Phoenix.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they said at some point that each 5* will be at least 3.33% available in at least one of the LT packs. So we'll see!
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Total protonic reversal.

Tell them about the Twinkie.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    madsalad wrote:
    Total protonic reversal.

Tell them about the Twinkie.

That's one big **** Twinkie...
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I was really hoping the answer would be balloons. Or fireworks. Or balloons that look like fireworks. I could imagine fireworks shaped like balloons.

In any event, I really hope they introduce like a 15-18 CP pack, a bit less, or the other way that could work would be a vault, where there were still the same % of 5* in there, and maybe once a week you could refresh it? Something along those lines.