Time-Delayed ISO multiplier

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I get that devs don't simply want to make ISO larger for all rewards, and that's fine. I noticed that they often give points on a time-delay, such as pves, so maybe we can have an ISO-multiplier that works like that as well. That way, you can't gain massive ISO just by playing a whole bunch at once. You still need to space out your playing throughout the day.

So for example:

Wait 10 hours (go to sleep, for example)

First battle rewards 10 x ISO.
Next battle rewards 9 x ISO.
Next battle rewards 8 x ISO.
etc

So basically each hour that you don't play, you get an additional multiplier, so you get to do a few battles that reward additional ISO. Or it could be + 200 ISO, + 180 ISO etc instead of being an actual multiplier. It increases over time the longer you take a break, and then it dimishes the more battles you do in a row. It would only increase to a maximum amount.

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I get that devs don't simply want to make ISO larger for all rewards, and that's fine. I noticed that they often give points on a time-delay, such as pves, so maybe we can have an ISO-multiplier that works like that as well. That way, you can't gain massive ISO just by playing a whole bunch at once. You still need to space out your playing throughout the day.

So for example:

Wait 10 hours (go to sleep, for example)

First battle rewards 10 x ISO.
    Next battle rewards 9 x ISO.
    Next battle rewards 8 x ISO.
    etc

So basically each hour that you don't play, you get an additional multiplier, so you get to do a few battles that reward additional ISO. Or it could be + 200 ISO, + 180 ISO etc instead of being an actual multiplier. It increases over time the longer you take a break, and then it dimishes the more battles you do in a row. It would only increase to a maximum amount.

I would think the devs wouldn't want people not playing the game....
  • Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker

I would think the devs wouldn't want people not playing the game....

One word: Shields