Jace's Ingenuity is bugged

Options
VacaNeon
VacaNeon Posts: 24
So far I have observed two bugs when I use this ability

1. I cast Helm of the Gods on my creature (which boosts +3/+3 to its stats), if I use Ingenuity next round to bring the spell back, the +3/+3 effect on the creature will disappear.

2. When I activate sphinx's tutelage's ability (which will destroy a card in my hand and draw a new card), if I choose to destroy a spell, Ingenuity will bring the spell destroyed back to my hand instead of the last spell I cast.

The 2nd bug might be coded this way intentionally, but it just doesn't sound right...

Comments

• The second one is not a bug.

Ingenuity might be changed to read "copy the last spell sent to your graveyard, and place it in your hand"

Discarding sends it to graveyard.

This is actually a valuable use for Sphinx, to dump a card you might not have mana for, but do have pw mana for
  • VacaNeon
    Options
    pandabear wrote:
    Ingenuity might be changed to read "copy the last spell sent to your graveyard, and place it in your hand"

Gosh, so its another wording problem? icon_mad.gif
    (Why am I using the word "another" here...)

MtGPQ should really pay more attention on how they describe cards' ability...
  • Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First bug observed as well.

Also, would it be too much to ask for these spells/abilities that bring cards back from the graveyard to be able to SEE what they're bringing back? I have been surprised on more than one occasion as to what JI got me, and rarely pleasantly.