Re-scaling ASAP.

sgsam0309
sgsam0309 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
Dear D3,

Please make re-scaling as soon as possible, for a 60 days old monthly contribution player (http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/DemonRayz/) which carries oml and phoenix are really hard to pawn PVE as my main team are all 2* champions and the Mobs are lvl 100++ ~ lvl 200++.(lvl205 juggernaut does 5k dmg by using headbutt). It's tough for me to get high score by using only 2* rosters. Everybody knows 5* are difficult to get, who will like to sell them away? please understand our joy when we got the 5* covers. But sad when others advise us to sell them due to our roster are not ready to accept 5* roster in the team. Please consider the re-scaling by picking top 5~10 roster lvl>rank>skills. (when top 5 lvl of your rosters are majority rank 2* and skills are full, please consider them as 2* ranked player and put them in a same group/scale).

As for PVP, I manage to kill seed player only, after that all are 3* champions which are 'mission impossible' for me. I already missed the joy for pvp and feeling frustrated on PVE. Please make necessary re-scaling, I would like to contribute more if it's more friendly to newbie.

Everybody starts from 0, please consider my suggestion and make it even better for us to continue support on D3.