What are Iron Patriot's Skills?

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I've been googling like crazy, but I can't seem to find them.

I know he's console-exclusive, but I was just curious about his design.

Comments

• Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    This post is the only real info I've seen for him so far.

viewtopic.php?p=432710#p432710
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2016
    his purple creates the critical tiles in the shape of a star, his black destroys 4 columns(2 on either side of the board) and does 13k to target and 3k to team.

edit: forgot to put what the costs are: 14 purpleflag.png 13 greenflag.png 12 blackflag.png and also he only has 7140 health even at level 300
    aDLHgoa.jpg?
  • Chrono_Tata
    Oh okay. Looks like Purple isn't as broken as I thought (6 crit tiles in a particular pattern rather than selectable 6 places).

I assume "Dark Avengers Assemble" works similarly to Fury's Avengers Assemble in that each component has different effects. Ragnarok does the column clears, I assume Ares and Venom do direct damage, and Sentry does team damage to both teams? Maybe Daken can do more damage by using strike tiles?
  • Chrono_Tata
    Lol it's OP because of the low 5 AP costs. icon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png requires 12 AP to get going. Although it's helpful if used by the AI, because it'll fire off Dark Avengers once it gets 5 black AP, which gives it less time to accumulate AP for the other attacks
    Hmm. I don't think it costs 5AP? The 5 on the screenshot I assume means it has 5 covers.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    I'm amused that Moonstone doesn't bother showing up when Director Osborne calls, because she seems to show up nearly every time I open a token.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol it's OP because of the low 5 AP costs. icon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png requires 12 AP to get going. Although it's helpful if used by the AI, because it'll fire off Dark Avengers once it gets 5 black AP, which gives it less time to accumulate AP for the other attacks
    Hmm. I don't think it costs 5AP? The 5 on the screenshot I assume means it has 5 covers.
    It's number of covers, yes.
    In the console versions all chars are 5/5/5.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    And it's weird he doesn't have red or blue powers...then again, skill colours have never strictly corresponded to uniform colour eh
    The colours have nothing to do with uniform colours. They all have vague themes (blue has stuns, yellow has support and protection, red is direct damage, purple is tricks and tile generation, black is somewhere between tricks and direct damage, and green is aoe) but with plenty of outliers.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Wow, black ability is crazy. It would be mighty scary if IP shows up in mobile MPQ with those exact abilities intact.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Very cool. Thanks for the info!