More iso for Hulk PVE being awarded?

rkd80
rkd80 Posts: 376
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone noticed that 3k iso is now awarded for the t20? Has this always been the case for 7 day PVEs or did the devs silently adjust?

If so, thanks!

But since I am a greedy bastard, why not also increase the CP progression? Seems perplexing to award 25CP for a 3 day event *and* a 7 day event? Should not a 7 day PVE in total award 50 CPs through progression?

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it has been this way since the 4* became top 10. Then again I only go for top 20 when it is a new character PVE. When it is not I am content to go for ISO HP and CP. if I get top 50 that is a bonus.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    rkd80 wrote:
    Anyone noticed that 3k iso is now awarded for the t20? Has this always been the case for 7 day PVEs or did the devs silently adjust?

If so, thanks!

But since I am a greedy bastard, why not also increase the CP progression? Seems perplexing to award 25CP for a 3 day event *and* a 7 day event? Should not a 7 day PVE in total award 50 CPs through progression?

When the reward structure changed, adding in 4* as top 10 (just as wymtime said), the 7 day event progression & placement rewards were all doubled, but only up to the 3* reward. Everything above that (ISO, HP, and CP), remained the same.