[Poll] Stockpiled PVE / Event (non-Vault) tokens

rainkingucd
rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I know many have stockpiled tokens from past events. With the recent Vault in Story Events changes I'm curious if this changes your redemption habits, or maybe championing already did that.

I had started stockpiling when I had my 3* fully or close to fully covered kind of by accident, and now have 140 tokens from various events. Maybe I'll save my vault tokens going forward, maybe not. I'm thinking of the past tokens that no longer will update in the future (I believe this to be true. My Hulk tokens are still star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Captain Falcon, star.pngstar.pngstar.png Gamora, star.pngstar.png Ms Marvel).

So: thoughts/opinons/etc?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only hoard for specific purposes. I hoarded for 6wks prior to championing dropping, then opened them all. I hoarded again for 6wks while leveling various 2*s and 3*s, then over the wknd opened them all again, as I had 75+% of all 2*s and 3*s champed, and could thus make use of almost every cover.

It was a good time, and very successful.

Going forward, all tokens (except LTs!) will be opened on receipt!

I think I'm going to open mine. The idea of going through 100+ tokens and seeing what I get sounds like fun. And I'm about to upgrade my phone, so my paranoia says have nothing except rostered characters in case something goes wrong.
  • Doesn't matter where or when I open them, they are always 2*